New Grip-Lok 3301MCS-BD* for "suture-free" securement of the BD® Arterial Cannula with FloSwitch®
The Grip-Lok 3301MCS-BD* is a stabilization device that secures the arterial cannula in a channel that is die-cut to the shape of the suture wings. This new design uses the same easy to use Grip-Lok hook and loop over-strap while allowing easy access to the FloSwitch.
The BD Arterial Cannula with FloSwitch is popular in Europe and is not available in the North America. All Grip-Lok products are designed to provide compliance with the preferred use of a manufactured catheter stabilization devices as stated in the 2006 Infusion Nursing Standards of Practice. Proper catheter stabilization can reduce non-reimbursable hospital acquired conditions (HACs), catheter-related bloodstream infections (CR-BSIs), and incidence of needle stick injury.
Grip-Lok 3301MCS-BD is packaged in individual sterile units, allowing you to use it close to a wound site and right in the sterile field.
- Soft and flexible fabric design improves patient comfort.
- Low profile with no pins or hard plastic parts.
- Easy access to the FloSwitch.
- Provides superior securement for both horizontal and vertical lifting accidental pulls.
- Simple to apply, inspect and adjust with new pull-tab bottom release liners.
- Hypoallergenic, breathable and latex-free to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritation.
GRIP-LOK™ 3301MCS-BD Application Sheet
GRIP-LOK™ 3301MCS-BD Multi-Language Instructions for Use
||Grip-Lok Securement Device for the
BD Arterial Cannula with Floswitch.
Sterile, Individually Packaged, 100/bx
Note: This product is available only from specialty distributors in countries where the BD Arterial Cannula with FloSwitch is sold. Contact Zefon for information on where to buy in your area.
* - Patent Pending
Grip-Lok is a registered trademark of Zefon International, Inc
BD and FloSwitch trademarks are property of Becton, Dickinson and Company.