Secures Arterial Lines in One Simple, Sterile, & Suture-free Procedure
Unlike conventional "tape & gauze" securement techniques, the Grip-Lok Arterial Securement Device, with its Clear-vue Dome, protects the catheter entry point from direct trauma and provides for continual observation of the site, allowing for quicker detection and correction of potential problems. The E-Z Lok Channel safely secures the catheter in a proper fixed position and eliminates the need for suturing, thus reducing the risk of infection and improving patient comfort.
- Clear-vue dome accommodates cannulas and pressure lines with long hubs as well as arterial catheters with "wing sets"
- Small dome footprint provides excellent fit on patients with small arms/wrists
- Strong adhesive bandage holds buts won't harm or irritate patients skin
Features and Benefits
- Clear-Vue Dome provides physical protections & direct site visibility
- Vents provide for air circulation over the site, enhancing the healing process.
- E-Z Lok Channel securely holds catheter at a proper angle.
- Adhesive backing securely holds bandage in place without irritating patients skin.
- Absorbent Pad draws excess fluid away from puncture site.
- Quick-clips hold extension line neatly in place.
Dr. Z Says.....
The Grip-Lok Arterial Securement Device holder is designed to hold the catheter at the proper angle and in a fixed position, eliminating the need for suturing, reducing risk of infection and improving patient comfort.
Download GRIP-LOK™ 4200ZAB Arterial Securement Application Sheet
Download GRIP-LOK™ 4200ZAB Arterial Securement Instructions for Use
||Grip-Lok Arterial Securement, Sterile, Individually Packaged, 20/bx