The 3M-3720 Formaldehyde Passive Monitoring Badge monitors personnel or work areas in health care, laboratories, and in the chemical, pulp/paper, foundry and textile industries (not acceptable for STEL monitoring).
All 3M™ Air Monitors are simple and effective devices that collect contaminants through the scientific principle of diffusion. They meet or exceed OSHA accuracy requirements of ±25% at 95% confidence level for many work contaminants.
- Simple and convenient. No batteries, hoses, pumps or equipment to calibrate.
- Easy to use. Just clip the monitor to lapel, collar, or pocket.
- Versatile. 3M monitors can also be used for area monitoring if sufficient air flow exists.
- Product support. 3M provides reference information needed to use the monitors.
- Analysis options. All 3M monitors can be analyzed in your lab or returned to 3M for analysis.
- Confidence. 3M’s manufacturing operation is ISO 9002 certified.
- Comfort. 3M monitors are small and lightweight and will not interfere with employee activities.
3M-3721 Formaldehyde Monitor, 5/cs
3M-3721B Formaldehyde Monitor, Bulk Pack, 25/cs
3M-3720 Formaldehyde Monitor with prepaid analysis, 5/cs