The 3M-3520 Organic Vapor Passive Monitoring Badge with Back-Up Section uses a primary and back-up sorbent pads for sampling demanding environments. Especially suited for monitoring compounds like acrylonitrile, butadiene and methylene chloride for which activated carbon shows limited capacity.
All 3M™ Air Monitors are simple and effective devices that collect contaminants through the scientific principle of diffusion. They meet or exceed OSHA accuracy requirements of ±25% at 95% confidence level for many work contaminants.
- Simple and convenient. No batteries, hoses, pumps or equipment to calibrate.
- Easy to use. Just clip the monitor to lapel, collar, or pocket.
- Versatile. 3M monitors can also be used for area monitoring if sufficient air flow exists.
- Product support. 3M provides reference information needed to use the monitors.
- Analysis options. All 3M monitors can be analyzed in your lab or returned to 3M for analysis.
- Confidence. 3M’s manufacturing operation is ISO 9002 certified.
- Comfort. 3M monitors are small and lightweight and will not interfere with employee activities.
3M-3520 Organic Vapor Monitor with Backup Section, 5/cs
3M-3520 Organic Vapor Monitor with Backup Section, 50/cs
3M-3530 Organic Vapor Monitor with Backup Section and pre-paid analysis, 5/cs