The #575 Nitrous Oxide Personal Monitoring Badge from Assay Technologies collects nitrous oxide with activated molecular sieves. During sampling, the sieves trap the Nitrous Oxide. At the lab, the samples are desorbed by transferring the sieves into a vial, adding water, and capping the vial. The water will displace the nitrous oxide, which gathers in the headspace of the vial. The headspace is analyzed by GC/ECD for the nitrous oxide.
The use of Field Blanks is recommended for each sampling.
Use this badge for For:
- Easy to Use: Minimal training and expertise are required to perform air sampling with Badges.
- Non-Intrusive to Worker: Badges minimize interference with worker tasks, promoting worker efficiency. They are small, light, and have no tubes or
- Equipment Not Required: There are no pumps to purchase, calibrate, recharge or fail in the middle of sampling.
Storage and Handling
- Functional Range: 1-8 hours. Use when gas is in use.
- The badge is not recommended to be used for IAQ monitoring.
|Ship & Store at Room Temperature
|Ship to lab at room temperature to arrive no more than 7 days after sampling.
Additional Information Available
Technical Insert for the #575 Nitrous Oxide Badge