Bio-Tape™ provides a standardized sampling method for the determination of mold, microbial, bioaerosol, and inorganic dust contamination. It provides the ability to quickly take a sample and measure the relative degree of contamination.
Bio-Tape consists of a flexible plastic microscope slide with a pre-defined adhesive area. A center-line marker on the slide aids the user in locating the center when taking the sample and also aids the laboratory analyst in finding the center of the sample. Each slide is provided with a unique serial number for traceability and packed in a slide mailer to prevent cross contamination.
NEW - Bio-Tape is now compatible with both optical microscopy and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). This provides the ability to perform optical and SEM analysis along with an x-ray analysis on the exact same air surface sample and exact same particles. See our Application Note for full details.
- Provides sample consistency and uniformity
- Easier to handle than tape
- Individually Serialized for Traceability
- Prevents Cross Contamination
- Eliminates problems of placing tape in a zip bag, or broken slides during transport
- Requires less laboratory prep time.
- Ideal for mold sampling and testing
- Compatible with both optical microscope and scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
Using Bio-Tape™ helps provide more consistency in your samples. This is because each sample uses the same amount of adhesive surface area and the provided packaging offers protection during shipment to the laboratory. When the laboratory receives your sample, there will be no guessing where the sample area is and no sticky mess of tape to deal with.for.
Additional Information Available for Download
* Bio-Tape products have a limited shelf life.