|The BUCK Elite-5™ is a a new programmable personal air sampling pump set up for constant flow control and the first of its kind to offer data logging and down loadable data to a PC. A 2-line LCD display and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack are standard. No tools are required to operate this pump and a password protected keypad locking system provides uninterrupted operation.|
The PC linking capability lets you download the sampling data into a PC using the RS232COM port and the optional PC link cable. Other features include the display of elapsed time, flow rate, and accumulated volume. The programmable timer can be setup for a delayed start and stop of running of the pump. The built in duration timer counts down the sampling time up to 40 hours.
Flow Range 800 mL/min to 6 LPM
Low Flows 5 to 799 mL/min when used with Optional Low Flow Holder (APB-109030)
- Key sampling data is logged and stored for download
- Programmable for Start/Stop and Duration Sampling
- High back pressure compensation, up to 50” of water @2LPM
- Accuracy: ± 5% of compensation range
- Standard Flow range 800 mL/min to 6LPM. Low flow range available with optional adapter/ tube holder
- Flow compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
- Compatible with impingers, cyclones, and sorbent tubes
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
- NiMH battery pack rechargeable while attached to or separated from pump
- One-hour recharge time for single pack batteries
- Compact, rugged, and quiet
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- Keypad lockout system
- One year warranty
- CE Approved
APB-908000 Buck Elite-5 (Single Pack Pump kit) with 120V wall charger.
APB-908020 Buck Elite-5 (Single Pack Pump kit) with 230V wall charger.
Single Pack Pump Kit Includes: Pump with single pack NiMH battery, standard 120VAC battery charger, Luer hose adapter, shirt/hose clip, 3 feet of vinyl hose and operating manual.
APB-947200 Buck Elite-5 (Five Pack Pump kit) Quick Five charger and Pelican case.
Five Pack Pump Kit Includes 5 each: Pumps with single pack NiMH battery, standard 120VAC battery chargers, Luer hose adapters, shirt/hose clips, 3 feet of vinyl hose and operating manuals. Also included is two operating manuals, one QuickFive™ charger 100-240VAC, and a durable hard plastic 1500 Pelican case that acomodates additional accessories.