The GasAlert Micro5 IR provides protection for up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases plus an IR sensor for measuring CO2. GasAlertMicro5 IR is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its
matchless array of features.
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- 0 - 5% vol (0-50000 ppm) measurement of Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
|Lithium Batteries & Datalogging
|Lithium Batteries, Pump & Datalogging
|Each GasAlert Micro5 includes the monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adapter and hose, quick reference guide, interactive training & technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, 3 AA alkaline batteries, a 32 MB MultiMedia Card and BW Fleet Manager software for downloading,
evaluating & archiving results..
Rechargeable Lithium battery version additionally includes a charging cradle.