The GasAlert Micro5 provides protection for up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases plus a PID for measuring VOC's. GasAlertMicro5 PID is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its
matchless array of features.
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- 0 - 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs
(Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
|Lithium Batteries, Pump & Datalogging
|Each GasAlert Micro5 includes the monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adapter and hose, quick reference guide, interactive training & technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, 3 AA alkaline batteries, a 32 MB MultiMedia Card and BW Fleet Manager software for downloading,
evaluating & archiving results.
Rechargeable Lithium battery version additionally includes a charging cradle.