The MT6520 by Meiji Techno is a PCM (Phase Contrast Microscopes) Microscope for Asbestos fiber counting applications. Meiji Techno manufactures these microscopes pursuant to NIOSH 7400 and OSHA ID 160 Reference methods. Each microscope comes with centering telescope, 1mm stage micrometer, GIF 546nm filters and built-in Koehler illuminator as standard equipment.
- Binocular Head
- DIN focusing HWF 12.5X eyepiece with Walton & Beckett reticle
- Included Objectives:
10X Bightfield SM Plan DIM
40X Achromatic phase contrast
- Mechanical X-Y stage
- Green Interference Filter, 546nm, 29.8mm diameter
- Centering telescope
- Stage Micrometer, 1mm divided into 100 units (Each division = 0.01mm)
- Achromatic condenser NA 1.25 with iris, filter tray and 40X positive phase annulus in sliding mount.
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with graduation, reading 2 microns per division with tension adjustment and auto safety focus stop.
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with 6V 30W Halogen lamp and variable intensity control.
- Meiji limited lifetime warranty