Sensidyne-Kitagawa #177UR2 water vapor detector tubes feature improved response and accuracy. Many detection principles for moisture in natural gas pipelines are affected when methanol is injected to prevent freezing. A new and improved moisture detector tube for natural gas minimizes the methanol interference, making the measurement much more reliable. Tube 177UR2 with methanol control is in stock and available now.
- Low measuring range, 2 to 12 Lb of water per million cubic feet of gas at two pump strokes provides optimum sensitivity.
- Extended range of 5 to 30 Lb/MMCF at one pump stroke reduces the need for a higher range tube.
- Sharp, clear color change eliminates guess work.
- Reduced effect from methanol injection enhances reliability.
- Shatter proof glass tubes reduce the chance of injury.
| Tube No.
||Moisture in Natural Gas
||2 to 12 Lb/MMCF
|Pump Strokes, Printed Range
||5 to 30 Lb/MMCF
|Pump Strokes, Extended Range
||1, (Reading times 2.5)
|| Yellow to Green (Purple if over-ranged)
|Tests per Box
||Minimal Interference from methanol
Additional Information Available
Download Product Data Sheet