The TSI VELOCICALC® Model 9565-P is a portable, hand-held, multi-function ventilation test instrument featuring a menu-driven user interface for easy operation in your local language. On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through instrument setup, operation, and field calibration.
The TSI VELOCICALC 9565-P includes a differential pressure sensor, tubing and static pressure probe, hard carrying case, 4 alkaline batteries, USB cable, universal power supply, instruction manual, calibration certificate, LogDat2 and TRAKPRO downloading software. Probes are sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- Best-in-class air velocity accuracy
- Utilizes “smart” plug-in probes, including VOC, CO2, and rotating vane probes (sold separately)
- Accommodates up to two K-alloy thermocouples
- Large graphic display
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Program for local language
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Multiple data logging formats
- Ergonomic overmolded case
- Keypad lockout to prevent tampering
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Includes TRAKPRO™ and LogDat2™ downloading software with USB cable
#964 Air Velocity Probe, Straight, with Temperature and Humidity
#966 Air Velocity Probe, Articulated, with Temperature and Humidity
#980 IAQ Probe with Temperature, Humidity and CO2
#982 IAQ Probe with Temperature, Humidity, CO2, and CO
#986 VOC Probe, Low Concentration (ppb) with Temperature, Humidity and CO2
#987 VOC Probe, High Concentration (ppm) with Temperature, Humidity and CO2
Note: The VELOCICALC 9565 paired with the #982 IAQ probe is the same as the popular TSI Q-Trak product.
Specifications vary based on the probe used. See product data sheet for complete data on specifications.
Additional Information Available
Product Data Sheet for the TSI VELOCICALC 9565