These dependable meters measure air velocity and temperature, calculate flow rate and perform statistical calculations.
Professionals have found VelociCalc air velocity meters to be ideal tools for measuring face velocity measurements in fume hoods and spray booths, or for IAQ and ventilation system checks.
The Models 9515 and 9525 are economical choices for Air Velocity Meters without compromising accuracy or precision. The Model 9515 features a 40-inch (101.6-cm) telescoping integrated probe for difficult to reach measurements. The Model 9525 has a 3-inch retractable probe, plus is UL listed as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations for Division 1 and 2 in Class I, Groups C and D; Class II, Groups E F and G; and Class III.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate air velocity measurements
- Easy recording of multiple measuring points
- Calculates valuable statistics—average, maximum and minimum values—and records the number of samples
- Flow rate calculated automatically
- Durable straight telescoping probe with etched length marks
- Intrinsically safe (Model 9525 only)
||0 to 4,000 ft/min (0 to 20 m/s)
||0 to 2,000 ft/min (0 to 10 m/s)
|±5% of reading or ±5 ft/min (±0.025 m/s) (whichever is greater)
||1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)
||0 to 200 °F (-18 to 93°C)
Additional Information Available
Product Data Sheet for 9515 & 9525