Bioaerosol Sampling Cassette
The first disposable cassette impactor that brings simplicity and reliability to viable sampling combined with multiple analysis options.
The Via-Cell® bioaerosol sampling cassette is designed to collect both viable and non-viable bioaerosols, maintain viability of the viable mold spores and prevent growth during transport to the laboratory. Sampling with the Via-Cell® is very similar to its sister
product Air-O-Cell®. Simply connect it to any pump calibrated to 15LPM and run your sample. The key to the Via-Cell® is that the
media used for collection maintains viability of spores and allows several analysis options.
- Provided ready to use - nothing to assemble, prepare or clean
- No refridgeration - only room temperature storage required
- No electricity or heavy equipment required - may be used with the portable, battery powered Zefon Bio-Pump
- 1 year shelf life is 4 times as long as traditional methods
- Multiple analysis options - compatible with culture plates. PCR and direct microscopy screening
- Independently validated and compared to current industry standard methods by both universities and laboratories
One Sample, Multiple analysis Options
||The Via-Cell® sampler is the perfect tool for collecting viable organisms and culturing them on agar plates. Simply dilute the media in sterile water and transfer to a culture plate.
||The Via-Cell® utilizes a water soluable collection media which is ideal for PCR and other chemical types of analysis. Once the sample is dilluted in water, it can be transferred most anywhere.
||Samples collected using the Via-Cell® sampler may be “pre-screened” using direct microscopy methods, which allows the analyst to decide if additional analysis techniques are needed, which may include culturing or standard direct microscopy analysis.
Additional information available for download