Zefon’s 10mm Nylon Cyclone is designed to separate respirable dust particles from non-respirable particles and allow the respirable particles to be collected on a filter cassette. Model 456243 is designed to fit Zefon mining cassettes and is specified for use in coal mine dust sampling per 30 CFR, part 74.
- Model 456243 specified for coal mine dust sampling per 30 CFR, Part 74.
- Model 10044015 is designed to fit all standard 37mm Industrial Hygiene (IH) Cassettes.
- Meets ACGIH/ISO/CEN respirable curve with a 4.0um cut point at 1.7LPM
- Specified in NIOSH method 0600 for Particulates Not Otherwise Regulated, Respirable
- Specified in NIOSH method 7500, 7501, 7601, 7602 for Silica dust
- Heavy Duty design withstands harsh environments
Additional Information Available
10044015 IH Cyclone Parts Diagram
456243 Mining Cyclone Parts Diagram
Coal Mine Sampling Equipment Product Data Sheet