The Zefon Respirable Dust Aluminum Cyclone is used in conjunction with 25mm or 37mm 3 piece open face filter cassettes to separate dust particles by size with the respirable particles being collected on the filter and larger particles being removed. The collection efficiency curve meets the standards set forth by ACGIH/ISO/CEN for a respirable curve with a median 50% cut point of 4µ at 2.5 LPM flow.
The Zefon Aluminum Cyclone design is a replica of the SKC Aluminum Cyclone*. The inner workings have been precisely machined to exactly match that of the SKC Aluminum Cyclone with only slight cosmetic changes to the exterior. Both products are interchangeable between cyclones and cyclone holders. Use a Zefon aluminum cyclone with the SKC holder #225-1 or alternatively use the SKC Aluminum Cyclone with Zefon holder #ZA0061
* Performance tests indicate no statistical difference between the SKC Aluminum Cyclone and the Zefon Aluminum Cyclone.
- Meets ACGIH/ISO/CEN respirable curve with a 4.0um cut point at 2.5LPM
- Specified in NIOSH method 0600 for Particulates Not Otherwise Regulated, Respirable
- Specified in NIOSH method 7500 for Silica, Crystalline, by XRD
- Aluminum construction is conductive, eliminating interference from static charging
- Fully interchangeable with the SKC cassette/cyclone holder.
- Lightweight - only 30 grams (cyclone only, 188 grams with cyclone, holder and cassette)
The Zefon Aluminum Cyclone includes the cyclone only, as shown. A cassette/cyclone holder is required for use. The cyclone is compatible with Zefon cassette/cyclone holder #ZA0061 or the SKC holder #225-1. The Zefon holder may be purchased separately or as a kit with the cyclone. See Accessories and Related Products for more details.