METER, VELOCICALC, ROTATING VANE ANEMOMETER
The VelociCalc® Rotating Vane Anemometer 5725 is a high performance, yet simple - to - use, rotating vane anemometer.
Availability: Special Order - Allow 7-10 Days
The VelociCalc® Rotating Vane Anemometer 5725 is a high performance, yet simple - to - use, rotating vane anemometer. High accuracy and reliability make the VelociCalc 5725 the professional's ideal tool for measuring unevenly distributed or fluctuating flows through heating and cooling coils, diffusers, grilles, and filters.
It accurately measures air velocity and temperature, calculates flow rate, performs averaging, and can determine minimum and maximum readings. Using sweep mode you can quickly provide one averaged reading of velocity or volume over a large measurement area. The large vane head automatically averages velocity and volume readings. The VelociCalc 5725 includes variable time constant, sampling and statistics functions and data logging capability.
- Reversible 4-inch (100 mm) head to read supply and exhaust flows
- Calculates volumetric flow rate when user inputs duct shape and size, or area
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Automatic averaging of air velocity
- Simultaneously displays velocity and temperature
- Sweep mode for one overall measurement
- Optional 36-inch telescopic probe available
- Compatible with optional Aircone flow hoods
- Logs 12,700+ samples with a time and date stamp
- Recall, review, store data
- Heating and cooling coil analysis
- Diffuser and grille measurements
- Fume hood face velocity tests
- Indoor air quality tests
- Filter face velocity measurements
- Instrument with 100-mm vane
- Carrying case
- Alkaline batteries
- Operation and service manual
- Calibration certificate
- LogDat2™ Downloading Software with USB cable
Download Specification Sheet
This product is available for shipment in the USA only.