The TSI 4146 and 4046 Flow Calibrators are portable, battery-operated units that are lightweight, easy to use and accurate within 2% of reading. Volumetric flow rate. is displayed continuously so adjustments to pump flow can be made in real-time.
Personal sampling pumps must be calibrated before and after each use and routinely checked during use. Flow calibrators are used to adjust and measure the flow rate. of air sampling instruments.
Why is the adjustment and calibration of air sampling instruments necessary? Instruments that sample air must be flow adjusted, calibrated and routinely checked to ensure the accuracy of flow rate. The frequency of flow adjustment and/or calibration depends on the use, care and handling of the air sampling instruments and the regulations they are complying with. Determining exposure to various physical, chemical, radiological and biological substances is based on the accuracy of the total volume of air sampled and the sample duration.
- Provides continuous real-time volumetric flow rate readings, so pump adjustment and calibration is fast and easy
- Battery powered, compact and lightweight
- Field portable—use the same calibrator for adjustment, calibration and periodic flow checks
- 2 Flow ranges to select from:
- Model 4146 - 0.01-20 lpm
- Model 4046 - 2.5-300 lpm with all connection required to use with Zefon Bio-Pump
- Comes with a NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Kits come complete and are ready to use
Additional Information Available
TSI Product Data Sheet
Users Manual for TSI 4146 and 4046 Calibrator
Proper Pump Calibration