METER, IAQCALC, TEMP/RH/DEW POINT/CO2
The TSI IAQ-Cal 7525 simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters such as carbon dioxcide (CO2), temperature, and humidity; and calculates dew point, wet bulb temperature, and % outside air.
Availability: Special Order - Allow 7-10 Days
TSI's IAQ-Calc™ Indoor Air Quality Meter 7525 is an outstanding instrument for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ). Model 7525 simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters such as carbon dioxcide (CO2), temperature, and humidity; and calculates dew point, wet bulb temperature, and % outside air.
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable, accurate readings
- Temperature and relative humidity measurements help determine thermal comfort
- Calculates percent outside air from either CO2 or temperature
- Directly calculates dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Shows up to three parameters
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Ergonomic, overmolded case design
- Verify building HVAC system performance
- Examine building IAQ conditions to optimize worker productivity
- Comply with regulations and guidelines
- Hard carrying-case
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- Operation and service manual
- NIST calibration certificate
- LogDat2™ Downloading Software with USB cable
- AC adaptor
Download Specification Sheet
This product is available for shipment in the USA only.