METER, IAQCALC, TEMP/RH/DEW POINT/CO2/CO
The TSI IAQ-Calc 7545 simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters. Measurements are CO, CO2, temperature, humidity; and calculations are dew point, wet bulb temperature, and % outside air.
Availability: Special Order - Allow 7-10 Days
TSI's IAQ-Calc™ Indoor Air Quality Meter 7545 is an outstanding instrument for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ). The 7545 model simultaneously measures and data logs multiple parameters. Measurements are CO, CO2, temperature, humidity; and calculations are dew point, wet bulb temperature, and % outside air. The proprietary TSI LogDat2™ Downloading Software permits easy transfer of data to a computer. Data can be reviewed on-screen, or downloaded to a computer for easy report generation. Statistics function displays average, maximum and minimum values, and the number of recorded samples.
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable, accurate readings
- Temperature and relative humidity measurements help determine thermal comfort
- Calculates percent outside air from either CO2 or temperature
- Directly calculates dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Electrochemical sensor measures CO
- Displays up to three parameters
- Logs up to 26,900 data points with key (4) measured parameters enabled
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Ergonomic, overmolded case design
- Verify building HVAC system performance
- Examine building IAQ conditions to optimize worker productivity
- Comply with regulations and guidelines
- Hard carrying-case
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- Operation and service manual
- NIST calibration certificate
- LogDat2™ Downloading Software with USB cable
- AC adaptor
Download Specification Sheet
This product is available for shipment in the USA only.