The Escort LC Air Sampling Pump can be used with a variety of personal and area sampling devices to collect such airborne contaminants as asbestos fibers, toxic gases, vapors, particulates, fumes and mists. It can also be used to sample silica dust, coal dust and organic vapors
- Watertight case for occasional water spray.
- Inlet filter traps particulate matter.
- Separate LEDs indicate pump operation and low battery.
- Stainless steel-filled plastic case provides EMI/RFI protection.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Intrinsically Safe.
- 2 Year Warranty
- UL approved as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations, Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F and G; Class III, Division I locations.
Rotameters or calibrators are available to set flow rate.
Additional Information Available
Escort LC Air Sampling Pump Product Data Sheet
Escort LC User Manual
Zefon Escort LC Pump Repair