Zefon EconoGrab™ gas sampling bags are excellent quality, low cost tedlar gas sampling bags that feature a single single Polypropylene or Stainless Steel fitting and 1 eyelet.
- Single Polypropylene or Stainless Steel fitting that combines the valve and septum into one easy to use fitting. Stainless Steel fitting for use in sampling compounds that are not chemically insert to polypropylene.
- Suitable for use in most applications.
- Chemically Inert Tedlar® Film
- Reusable if purged with nitrogen
- Easy Storage and Handling
- Low cost combined with high quality
- Grab Sampling
- Indoor Air Sampling
- Gas Blending
- Assessing Exposures from Leaks and Spills
- Leaky Underground Storage Tanks
- Sampling from Vents or Flues
- Hazardous Waste Site Sampling
- Measuring Anesthetic Gases in Operating Rooms
- Stack Sampling
- Soil Gas Sampling
- Calibration Gas Standards
- Ground Water Testing
- Be sure to flush bags out with nitrogen or purified air before use.
- When collecting your sample, do not fill the bag to more than 80% of the rated volume size.
- Avoid shipping EconoGrab bags by air in unpressurized planes.
Tedlar® is a registered trademarks of DuPont.