50-mL Digestion Cups: Still The Industry's Cleanest Resin, Newly Redesigned for Optimum Performance!
All Environmental Express® digestion cups are molded from the same polypropylene resin you've come to trust. We continue to certify our digestion cups for 68 elements-the most on the market, and our improved Certificate of Analysis for background metals and volume accuracy is included in every box purchased.
New design features:
- Stronger - increased wall strength provides even more durability for digesting with concentrated acids
- Easier to Fill - graduation lines have been added to both sides of the cup, and interfering vent lines are gone forever!
- Cap Options - a new linerless cap option, in various colors, to go with our polyethylene-faced lined cap
- Tighter Seal - a redesigned screw thread profile tightens the seal and engages our FlipMate® System more securely
- Wobble Free - a deeper dimple on the bottom of the cup adds extra stability
UC475 digestion cups provide premium performance in your SC154 HotBlock™, SC100 HotBlock or AutoBlock™. These cups are molded of clarified homopolymer polypropylene assuring higher working temperatures and greater chemical resistance than the commonly used co-polymer polypropylene. Cups are graduated to 50mL and have a total 63mL capacity.
We have a variety of colored, linerless cap options available: natural, pink, red, orange, and yellow. We also have two polyethylene-faced lined cap options in green (EE-UC475-GN) and white (EE-UC475-WH).
This product complies with the following methods:
Don't see your test method listed? Please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org