Glass Fiber Filters, Grade A-E, in sizes ranging from 25mm through 8" x 10" sheets, is the most popular grade used in air monitoring. Made from binderless borosilicate glass microfiber, it features a fine porosity and fast flow rate, with a 1.0μm size particle retention. DOP efficiency of 99.98%. Primarily used in suspended solids and air monitoring.
- Superior grade glass fiber filters for a variety of air sampling methods.
- For testing dissolved and suspended solids in wastewater and gravimetric analysis of air pollutants.
- High flow rates, wet strength, and high dirt (solids) holding capacities.
- Grade A-E meets the requirements for suspended solids testing, as described in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
- Particle retention: 1.0µm
- DOP Efficiency: 99.98%
- Filtration Speed: 15 sec
- Thickness: 330 micron (13 mil)
- Basis Weight: 60g/m²