Escort ELF air sampling pumps feature a state of the art electronic laminar flow sensor to provide a constant flow control with ± 2.5% regulation of flow rate (from 1-3 lpm) with automatic compensation for changes in battery voltage, temperature, altitude, and sample load. An internal secondary standard calibrates the pump continuously and needs to checked against a primary standard only once per month (or every 200 hours for coal mine dust sampling).
- Patented electronic laminar flow control.
- Internal secondary standard calibrates the pump continuously, maintaining OSHA compliance.
- Check against a primary standard only once a month or every 200 hours for coal mine dust sampling.
- Inlet filter traps moisture and particular matter.
- Stainless steel-filled plastic case provides EMI/RFI protection.
- Rated IP65 for resistance to water and dust ingress.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Flow-Fault Indicator shows any sample inlet blockage.
- Run/Hold feature allows “time out” during sampling process.
- Elapsed time readout and low-battery warning.
- Low flow and dual tube sampling available with Gemini Twin-Port Sampler.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- NIOSH certified for coal mine dust sampling (TC-74-030)
- MSHA certified as intrinsically safe for underground use (Approval # 2G-3924-1).
- UL approved as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations, Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F and G; Class III, Division I locations.
- ATEX Approved models available. See specifications for specific models.
Technical Papers Available
Escort ELF Laminar Flow Technical Paper
Effect of Altitude, Sample Port Inlet Loading, and temperature on the Volumetric Flow Rate of the Escort ELF Constant Flow Rate Pump
Additional Information Available
Escort ELF Air Sampling Pump Product Data Sheet
Escort Air Sampling Pump Pricing and Configuration Guide
Coal Mine Sampling Equipment Product Data Sheet
Escort ELF Air Sampling Pump User Manual