A primary calibration device, the DigiCal™ Primary Flow Calibrator provides instantaneous readings when calibrating instruments like Zefon Escort ELF and LC Sampling Pumps. The Zefon DigiCal™ Primary Flow Calibrator is a NIST-traceable solution for airflow verification and calibration of personal and environmental pumps.
Just press the plunger and the DigiCal™ Calibrator does the work. Its frictionless flow cell replaces conventional bubble tubes and makes calibration easier. The DigiCal™ Calibrator achieves extreme accuracy by utilizing a quartz-controlled timer and microprocessor to provide instantaneous flow measurement and digital display.
Accurate measurements are possible within ±0.5% at any altitude. Up to 100 hours of usage on an overnight charge. The DigiCal™ Primary Flow Calibrator can be used to calibrate all personal air sampling pumps, and the patented secondary flow standard inside Zefon’s Escort ELF Sampling Pump.
- True Primary Standard
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Works at any altitude without correction
- Instant readout of volumetric flow
- ± 0.5% accuracy
- Microprocessor controlled to provide fast, accurate, repeatable measurements
- Two flow ranges to select from:
- DigiCal 5: 1 - 6000cc (personal sampling pumps, such as the Escort)
- DigiCal 30: 0.1 - 30 LPM (area sampling pumps)
Each DigiCal Calibrator is shipped complete with calibrator, charger, soap solution, dispenser bottle and operation manual.